Win a copy of Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking, by Kelli Bronski and her husband, NFCA Athlete for Awareness Peter Bronski. Correctly answering the fun and informative Athletes for Awareness Quiz below and you will be entered in a drawing to receive a free copy of this amazing recipe filled gluten-free cookbook.
Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking:
Featuring more than 250 great-tasting, from-scratch recipes from around the world, perfect for every meal and for anyone on a gluten-free diet...and even those who aren't! (The Experiment, 2009)
Here at last is the delectable and doable gluten-free cooking so many people with Celiac Disease, gluten intolerance or wheat allergy have been looking for. Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking – by Kelli Bronski and her husband, NFCA Athlete for Awareness Peter Bronski – is based on their cooking philosophy that follows four simple rules: the food should be fresh, the recipes should be simple, the meals should be made from scratch, and the food should be delicious. The recipes span the globe, from Italian to Indian, Belgian to Mexican, and Asian to American.
Belgian Waffles, Cinnamon Rolls, Chicken Pad Thai, Curry-glazed Pork Tenderloin, Lasagna, thin crust and deep dish pizzas, Blueberry Pie, and Zucchini Cake will delight anyone following a gluten-free diet...and even those who aren't! More than 70 recipes - including breads, pastas, pizzas, and more than 20 desserts, from Chocolate Chip Cookies to Carrot Cake - showcase their intensively developed gluten-free flour blend. This is food so flavorful and enjoyable to eat that no one will know it's gluten-free. (Unless, of course, you tell them!)
To read what others are saying about the cookbook, check out these reviews.
Athletes for Awareness Quiz:
(Hint: the answers to these questions can be found through out the Athlete for Awareness blog)
1. Peter Bronski raced in the 2009 U.S. National Championship of what sport?
2. Golfer Sarah Jane Smith, of the LPGA and ALPG, has how many Top 10 finishes in the Australian Ladies Professional Golf league?
3. Pennsylvania native AJ Clemens attends the Waterville Valley Academy in New Hampshire for part of each year to train in what sport?
4. Texan Michael Danke competes at what triathlon distance?
5. Kendra Nielsam was officially diagnosed with Celiac Disease how many days before the start of her race, Ironman Florida 2009?
Here's what you need to do to enter the contest:
Send an email with the subject line “Cookbook Givaway” to firstname.lastname@example.org
This email must include:
- Your answers to the 5 Athletes for Awareness Quiz Questions.
- Your name mailing address.
How to win:
All emails with correct answers to the quiz question will be entered in a drawing. 3 winners from this drawing will be randomly selected to receive their very own copy of Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking.
This contest runs from May 17th till May 28th. Winners will be announced May 31st and notified by email.