Makes 1 9-inch cake.
- 8 Tbsp. butter (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream
- 1 package fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 packages 7ct. Rudi’s G-F
- 9″ spring foam pan
Directions for the Crust:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Crush up 2 packages (14 bars) of Cherry Almond Bar in a Cuisinart (make sure they’re not crushed too much so that they become powder, but you don’t want them too chunky either)
- Add melted butter and mix until well blended and consistent
- Spread out crumble evenly throughout pan, pressing down on bottom of the pan and bring about 1/2 way up the sides of the pan
- Bake 8-10 minutes
Directions for the Cake:
- Let ice cream thaw a bit (but don’t let it melt)
- Spread one of the 1/2 gallons of ice cream evenly in the pan, on top of the baked crumble
- Crumble up last package of Cherry Almond Bars between fingers and sprinkle evenly on top of the first layer of ice cream
- Spread the other 1/2 gallon of ice cream evenly in the pan on top of the middle crumble layer (left)
- Cover cake with freezer paper (stick toothpick into the top of the cake so that the freezer paper doesn’t stick)
- Let sit overnight
- Before serving, slice up strawberries and spread out on top of the cake and let thaw 10 to 15 minutes.
- Top off cake with fresh strawberries, or fruit, extra crumble, or even chocolate fudge! Enjoy!