Gluten-Free Summer Block Party
Read the story behind the recipe: Gluten-Free Artichoke Dip by Liz Dennebaum
- 1 15 oz. can artichoke hearts (or whatever medium-ish size you can find)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dairy-free Go Veggie! Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup dairy-free Go Veggie! Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/8 cup dairy-free Go Veggie! Parmesan Cheese
- 4 garlic cloves
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins (for dipping)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cheeses to a food processor and combine well. Add garlic and artichoke hearts and pulse until combined, but still chunky. Season with cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with bread crumbs and a little more mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, turn on the broiler and broil the dip for another 3-5 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Serve with gluten-free bread, crackers or anything else you like.
Be sure to enter the Gluten-Free Giveaway for your chance to win products from Go Veggie! and Blue Diamond.
- Have you or your family members been diagnosed?
Complete our celiac disease symptoms checklist today to find out if you are at risk of having celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity ('gluten sensitivity'). We can help improve your quality of life!
- Stay Informed!
Join our monthly newsletter to receive news, updates, and tips for healthy gluten-free living and information about celiac disease. Sign-up for the monthly e-mail newsletter