Gluten-Free Summer Block Party
Read the story behind the recipe: Gluten-Free Artichoke Dip by Liz Dennebaum
- 1 15 oz. can artichoke hearts (or whatever medium-ish size you can find)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dairy-free Go Veggie! Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup dairy-free Go Veggie! Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/8 cup dairy-free Go Veggie! Parmesan Cheese
- 4 garlic cloves
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins (for dipping)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cheeses to a food processor and combine well. Add garlic and artichoke hearts and pulse until combined, but still chunky. Season with cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with bread crumbs and a little more mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, turn on the broiler and broil the dip for another 3-5 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Serve with gluten-free bread, crackers or anything else you like.
Be sure to enter the Gluten-Free Giveaway for your chance to win products from Go Veggie! and Blue Diamond.
Have you or your family members been diagnosed?
Complete our celiac disease symptoms checklist today to find out if you are at risk of having celiac disease / gluten intolerance. We can help improve the quality of your life!
Join our monthly newsletter to receive news, updates, and tips for healthy gluten-free living and information about celiac disease. Sign-up for the monthly e-mail newsletter