1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place wire rack on top of baking sheet.
2. Combine crushed Nut Thin crackers, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder together in a shallow bowl.
3. Whisk two eggs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken pieces in egg then into cracker mixture, evenly coating each piece.
4. Place chicken nuggets on top of wire rack. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is 165 degrees F.
5. Take chicken nuggets out and sprinkle Go Veggie Dairy-Free Mexican Cheese on top. Place back into oven until melted.
6. Serve chicken nuggets with toothpicks and Buffalo Hot Sauce on the side for dipping.
Be sure to enter the Gluten-Free Giveaway for your chance to win products from Go Veggie! and Blue Diamond.