Gluten-Free Summer Block Party
Baked Mac & Cheese with Cracker Topping
- Ancient Harvest Quinoa gluten-free pasta mini shells
- Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins in multi-seed (although any variety would work)
- GO Veggie! Dairy-Free Mexican Style Shreds
- Gluten-free roux (combined and heated: 1/2 cup Pacific Foods hemp milk, 2 Tbsp. of Earth Balance vegan butter, 1/4 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour – use more or less for the consistency of the roux you desire)
- Various spices to taste (salt and pepper)
- Cook the quinoa noodles as per directions on the box. While the noodles are cooking, crush up the Blue Diamon Artisan Nut Thins.
- Once the pasta is finished, combine the gluten-free roux with the pasta and Go Veggie! Mexican Style Shreds.
- Once everything is mixed together, put into a casserole dish. Sprinkle the crushed crackers on top and place in the oven at 350 degrees until the cheese has melted.
Be sure to enter the Gluten-Free Giveaway for your chance to win products from Go Veggie! and Blue Diamond.
- Have you or your family members been diagnosed?
Complete our celiac disease symptoms checklist today to find out if you are at risk of having celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity ('gluten sensitivity'). We can help improve your quality of life!
- Stay Informed!
Join our monthly newsletter to receive news, updates, and tips for healthy gluten-free living and information about celiac disease. Sign-up for the monthly e-mail newsletter