Gluten-Free Summer Block Party
Baked Mac & Cheese with Cracker Topping
- Ancient Harvest Quinoa gluten-free pasta mini shells
- Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins in multi-seed (although any variety would work)
- GO Veggie! Dairy-Free Mexican Style Shreds
- Gluten-free roux (combined and heated: 1/2 cup Pacific Foods hemp milk, 2 Tbsp. of Earth Balance vegan butter, 1/4 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour – use more or less for the consistency of the roux you desire)
- Various spices to taste (salt and pepper)
- Cook the quinoa noodles as per directions on the box. While the noodles are cooking, crush up the Blue Diamon Artisan Nut Thins.
- Once the pasta is finished, combine the gluten-free roux with the pasta and Go Veggie! Mexican Style Shreds.
- Once everything is mixed together, put into a casserole dish. Sprinkle the crushed crackers on top and place in the oven at 350 degrees until the cheese has melted.
Be sure to enter the Gluten-Free Giveaway for your chance to win products from Go Veggie! and Blue Diamond.
Have you or your family members been diagnosed?
Complete our celiac disease symptoms checklist today to find out if you are at risk of having celiac disease / gluten intolerance. We can help improve the quality of your life!
Join our monthly newsletter to receive news, updates, and tips for healthy gluten-free living and information about celiac disease. Sign-up for the monthly e-mail newsletter