Note from Cheryl: How you prepare this recipe depends on your taste preferences. Use as much or as little of these ingredients as you like!
- Strawberries, sliced
- Balsamic vinegar
- Go Veggie! Dairy-Free Cream Cheese Alternative
- Agave nectar
- Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins – Multi-Seeds
- Place sliced strawberries in a pan and cook over medium-high heat until the strawberries begin to release their juices. Add balsamic vinegar and toss to coat evenly. Allow vinegar to reduce until it looks more like a sauce than a liquid. Pour strawberries into a bowl and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Scoop cream cheese alternative into a bowl and add a dribble of agave nectar. Mix well. Add more agave until you reach desired sweetness. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Lay Artisan Nut Thins in a single layer on a cookie sheet or plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture onto each cracker, then top with chilled balsamic-glazed strawberries.
Be sure to enter the Gluten-Free Giveaway for your chance to win products from Go Veggie! and Blue Diamond.