Note from Cheryl: How you prepare this recipe depends on your taste preferences. Use as much or as little of these ingredients as you like!
- Small tomatoes (Campari or cherry work nicely)
- Go Veggie! Dairy-Free Cream Cheese Alternative
- Celery, minced
- Carrots, minced
- Onion or shallots, minced
- Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins - Multi-Seeds
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Parsley (optional)
- Carefully hollow out the tomatoes and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese alternative with celery, carrots and onion. Add salt, pepper, chili powder, then mix to incorporate. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Crush a few Artisan Nut Thins into a small crumble. (You can do this by placing them between two paper towels and pressing on them, or by pulsing lightly in a food processor.)
- Place the crumbles in a pan, sprinkle a bit of garlic powder over the crumbles, then toast over medium heat. Toss frequently for even toasting.
- Pour toasted crumbles into a bowl or spread on a cookie sheet and let cool.
- Fill tomatoes with a spoonful of cream cheese mixture. Top with cracker crumbles and parsley.
Be sure to enter the Gluten-Free Giveaway for your chance to win products from Go Veggie! and Blue Diamond.