Cover features LPGA star Sarah Jane Smith, NFCA spokeswoman and Athlete for Awareness!
UPDATE 5/7/2010: Now Available For Download Online.
Media Planet publishing Inc. will release a special celiac disease report this Friday May 7, 2010 in USA TODAY.
This comprehensive supplement seeks to raise awareness of the disease and the gluten-free diet, promoting resources available to help the suffering gain a diagnosis, and patients and families with celiac restore their health and reclaim their life!
Sarah Jane Smith, LPGA star and NFCA Athletes for Awareness spokeswoman, graces the cover of this special magazine insert. Smith, along with fellow NFCA Athlete for Awareness AJ Clemens, are profiled in the ‘stories of inspiration’ section which can be seen on pages 4 and 5. In addition, NFCA founder and president Alice Bast is a featured expert on the subject of celiac disease and infertility.
The latest celiac disease report for USA TODAY, published by Media Planet, will reach over one million readers nationwide, distributing over 442,000 printed copies within the areas listed below.
- BOSTON: Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine
- DENVER: Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, South Central Idaho, Northern Nevada, Central Utah, Western Nebraska and parts of Kansas
- TEXAS: Houston, Southern Texas, and South Central Louisiana
- FLORIDA: North Central Florida and parts of Georgia
- SAN FRANCISCO: North Central California and North Eastern Nevada and Hawaii
Can’t get the insert in print?
Download the May 2010 USA TODAY Celiac Disease Report Here.