YOUR VENDOR SPACE
Primary: Your vendor table will be placed within and among the Top Restaurants & Chef Area - Always busy!
Marketplace: Your vendor table will be located in the popular Marketplace Area.
Children’s Pavilion: (new this year) Your table will be in the Family Fun Area!
Beer Garden: (new this year) Your table will be located in this specialty “Sports Bar” location.
YES, vendors can sell and cook at their table! You must:
- Register to sell and to cook.
- Pay the $250 selling fee.
- Be responsible for collecting the 8% PA sales tax
- List all items you are cooking, and with what equipment.
- Get ready to make some sales and new customers!
All Vendor Spaces: 10ft wide by 8ft deep.
Includes: One (1) 8 ft. presentation table with linen & two (2) chairs.
**Vendors needing a larger space, please contact NFCA as soon as possible to request a double space or more.
ELECTRICITY AND RENTAL EQUIPMENT
*All electric is 110V 10AMP Lines
*Cost: $100 per line.
*All Vendors are required to list the following information:
- All electrical requirements.
- What is the electric being used for at the vendor table?
- What will you are cooking at table?
- The ampage for electric.
*All needs will be accommodated to the best of our ability.
*Heavy duty electric is extra fee.
*All electric MUST BE PAID FOR in full prior to event.
*If for any reason a vendor has not paid for electric and finds the need or requires it for the event
the day of will be required to pay DOUBLE the fees and Eventricity LLC will determine if
the electric is available. All accommodations will be made, if possible. Vendors must be
prepared to pay on the spot for last minute additions with a credit card, cash or check.
Chair(s): $10. Per Chair
Table(s): 6ft Banquet table: $20/8ft Banquet table: $30.
Linen(s): 6ft - $15/8ft - $40.
- Convection Ovens
A – Size: $150. (Used for small items: has two (2) racks for ½ sheet size pans)
B – Size: $200. (Used for medium size items: has three (3) racks for ½ sheet size pans)
C – Size: $400. (Free standing on floor has rollers. Used for pizzas, has five (5) racks and fits full sheet pans) ***Requires Heavy Duty Electric Line.
- Chafing Pan Set - includes two (2) sternos: $30.
- Cooking Cassette Set: $30.
- Cambro (Hot food box): $60.
- Miscellaneous Items:
Trash Can: $15.
Ice Tub (Regular size): $30.
Coolers: $25-$50. Call for sizes
Ice: $30. For 40lb Bag
- Access/Use of Walk-in Refrigerator and Freezer for day of event: $100.
Please submit form to Christine@CeliacCentral.org or mail to:
National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
PO Box 544
Ambler, PA 19002