Guidelines for Live Q&As on NFCA’s Facebook Page
From time to time, the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) will host a live Q&A on the organization’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/nfceliacawareness). This Q&A will feature a notable individual or company in the gluten-free community.
NFCA offers these Q&As as an avenue for positive discussion and an opportunity to get to know a little more about the featured individual or company.
We ask that all participants in the Q&A read and follow these guidelines:
1. Participants should treat the featured individual/company and all participants with respect. Participants who post offensive or inappropriate comments or profanity will be asked to leave the Q&A.
2. Questions should focus on some aspect of gluten-related disorders and/or the gluten-free lifestyle. No solicitations, please.
3. Questions should be asked by posting a comment in the thread attached to the NFCA’s introductory post/call for questions. Questions that are posted separately on NFCA’s wall may not be immediately answered.
4. Questions that are unanswered at the close of the Q&A will be followed up by NFCA’s team.
5. The information shared in the Facebook Q&A is not intended nor suited to be a replacement or substitute for professional medical treatment or for professional medical advice relative to a specific medical question or condition. The information is not intended to establish a patient/provider relationship. Consult your doctor or nutritionist regarding specific individual health needs.
6. Please enjoy this rare opportunity to chat directly with our gluten-free guest!