Join NFCA as we conclude the two-part webinar series breaking down the FDA's rule on gluten-free labeling. Building on the first webinar's explanation of what the rule means for people with celiac disease and other gluten-free consumers, this second webinar will focus on questions about rule compliance and the consumer's role in the process.
Sponsored by Penford Food Ingredients, this webinar is free of charge!
When: Thursday, July 24, 2014
Where: Your computer
Time: 2 p.m. EDT/ 11 a.m. PDT
Guest Speaker: Suzanne M. Wolcoff, MS, RD, Senior Regulatory Review Officer, Labeling Regulations and Implementation Team, ONLDS/CFSAN/FDA
Here's a sneak peek of the webinar outline:
- Provide background on the definition of FDA's gluten-free labeling rule
- Discuss compliance of the final rule and FDA enforcement of gluten-free food labeling
- Start an open dialogue between NFCA, consumers and industry by understanding and compiling your questions
Only interested in some of the content?
- Tune in from the beginning at 2:00 p.m. EDT so that you don't miss information about the rule definition
- Log on a little later at 2:25 p.m. EDT to learn specifically about compliance and available resources
NFCA strongly encourages you to send us your questions about the new ruling during the live webinar. You'll be given instructions on how to do so during the program.
Send your webinar questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us if you are a gluten-free consumer, foodservice operator, food manufacturer or medical provider. Download the webinar slides and recording this Friday, July 25 at www.CeliacCentral.org/webinars/archive.
For more information on the FDA's rule on gluten-free labeling, including NFCA's Gluten-Free Labeling Fact Sheet and part one of the FDA webinar series, visit www.CeliacCentral.org/FDA.
Disclaimer: The views expressed during webinars are those of the guest speakers and are not necessarily attributable to the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness.