You’ve read the recipe.
You’ve watched how to make it.
Now it’s time to get in the kitchen.
NFCA wants you to put our Alternative Appetites videos to the test. Gather the ingredients, make the recipe, and let us know how it turns out.
If you’re a blogger, write about your experience on your blog. Those who do will get a coupon from the sponsor featured in the Alternative Appetites video, and have their blog featured in our Challenge wrap-up at the end of the month.
At the end of the year, one lucky participant will be named the Ultimate Gluten-Free Challenger and will win a one-on-one virtual cooking consultation with Dan Kohler, the star of Alternative Appetites.
Let’s break that down again:
1. Watch NFCA’s newsletter for new Alternative Appetites videos. [Subscribe]
2. Watch the video and print the gluten-free recipe.
See latest videos:
3. Stock up on ingredients and cook! (Don’t forget to document. We want to see photos!)
4. Post your experience on your blog.
5. Write a comment on the Alternative Appetites YouTube video or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your post.
6. Enjoy adoration from NFCA and other gluten-free fans.