Courtesy of Argo Foodservice
Makes 6 parfaits OR 12 mini parfaits
Microwave Time: 5 to 7 minutes
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Argo® Corn Starch
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. Durkee® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup finely crushed gluten-free graham crackers
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Whipped topping, optional
- Blend sugar, corn starch and salt in a large microwave-safe bowl. Whisk in milk and egg yolks until well blended. Microwave on HIGH power for about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes, cooking until pudding is thick and has boiled at least a minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir in butter and vanilla. Pour pudding into a bowl to cool. Cover surface with plastic wrap.
- To assemble parfaits, place 2 Tbsp. of gluten-free graham cracker crumbs in each parfait glass. Layer pudding and blueberries. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
- Change up the fresh fruit to make these easy parfaits for any season.
Gluten-Free Modification: Be sure to use gluten-free graham crackers.