- 1/2 medium green cabbage, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup yogurt cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Tbsp. 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Powdered stevia to taste
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Put the cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the yogurt cheese, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and Dijon mustard.
- Add stevia, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over cabbage and carrots. Mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before serving.