Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp. minced ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
HEAT oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add chicken; stir fry 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in Coconut Milk and water. Bring to boil; reduce heat to low.
STIR in Fish Sauce, lime juice, ginger and red pepper. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
TO SERVE, ladle into soup bowls. Garnish with green onion and cilantro.