Courtesy of Chef Jim McCurley, Regional Chef, East Coast & Mid-West, P.F. Chang’s.
Chef Jim McCurley demonstrated this recipe on a DeIorio’s par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust at the NFCA’s Gluten-Free Pavilion during the 2010 National Restaurant Association Show.
- 1 12” pizza crust
- 10 oz sushi grade ahi tuna (sliced thin)
- ½ cup sliced “MINI” heirloom tomatoes
- ¼ Cup thin sliced red onions
- 1/3 Cup pitted calamata olives
- ½ Cup micro greens
- ½ cup + 1TBL Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tsp chopped green onion
- 2 TBL+ 1 tsp Wheat free soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 clove peeled garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Thinly slice tomatoes and toss with 1 tsp wheat free soy sauce, 1 TBL EVOO & season with S&P to taste.
2. In a blender or food processor combine: Mayo, Sriracha, chopped green onion, 2 TBL wheat free soy sauce, minced ginger, rice vinegar, garlic and puree until smooth, add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Brush one side of pizza dough with EVOO and grill on both sides until cooked. If baking, bake until golden brown and fully cooked.
4. Arrange sliced tuna over pizza leaving ¼” of crust visible.
5. Cover tuna with marinated tomato slices, red onions, and calamata olives.
6. Drizzle pizza with spicy Sriracha sauce and garnish with micro greens.
7. Cut and serve! Makes 1 pizza.