From Diane Eblin of The W.H.O.L.E. Gang
- 2 zucchinis
- 1/3 large onion chopped
- 1 tsp. Majestic Garlic or 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour or your favorite gluten-free flour
- 1/8 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Sea salt to taste
- Coconut oil or pancetta oil
- Cut the ends of the zucchini off and discard. Then, cut the zucchini into 4 pieces.
- Toss the zucchini, onion and garlic into the food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg.
- Mix in the contents of the food processor into the bowl and add the flour and seasonings.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon this batter into a heated pan with either the pancetta oil or coconut oil and cook over medium high heat until browned. Turn it over gently and finish cooking.
- Remove from pan, sprinkle with a little salt if you like and serve. You can also top them with the crisp pancetta if you like.