Prep Time: 5 minutes
Makes 7 (1-cup) servings.
- 1 can Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 4 oz. gluten-free semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 5 cups hot brewed coffee
- Gluten-free whipped cream and chocolate curls (optional)
- Microwave coconut milk, chocolate and sugar in medium microwavable bowl on high 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in extracts.
- Stir into hot brewed coffee. Pour into serving cups. Top with whipped cream and chocolate curls, if desired.
Want more Thai Kitchen recipes? Stay tuned for details on a free downloadable eCookbook!