From Ivy Lau of Ivy's Garden
- 12 oz. chicken breast (sliced)
- 3 cups of rice noodles (fresh)
- 7.5 oz. of bean sprouts
- 3 oz. of Chinese yellow chive (cut into 2″ lengths)
- 1/2 onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 pieces of ginger
- Sauce: 4 Tbsp. of gluten-free soy sauce, 2 Tbsp. of sugar
- Marinade: 2 tsp. gluten-free soy sauce, .5 tsp. salt, .5 tsp. sugar, 1.5 tsp. corn starch (or potato starch) and 1 Tbsp. rice wine (or white wine)
- Marinate chicken using the ingredients listed above.
- Mix sauce in a small bowl: 4 Tbsp. of gluten-free soy sauce, 2 Tbsp. of sugar
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion, stir fry for 3 minutes. Then add chicken and cook another 3-5 minutes until chicken is done.
- Heat oil in another pan, add ginger for 1 minute, then add bean sprouts and Chinese yellow chive; cook another 2 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or large pan.
- Add rice noodle for 1 minute then add sauce, mix well
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and yellow chive with the noodle
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed