- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 16 oz. can black beans
- 1 16 oz. can white northern beans
- 1 16 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp ground red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a crockpot (do not drain beans or tomatoes first; all liquid goes into the pot).
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Stir well to break up the chicken, then turn the crockpot to low and continue to cook, covered, for 2-4 more hours.
- Serve with cheese and gluten-free bread — or anything else you’d like!