Courtesy of Enjoy Life and Kendra Peterson, chef/owner of Drizzle Kitchen
Makes 4 cookie sandwiches
- 1 pint vanilla hemp milk ice cream, softened
- 4 Tbsp. Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 8 Enjoy Life Vanilla Honey Graham Crunchy Cookies
Chocolate Coating Ingredients:
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 2 tsp. sunflower seed oil
- Mix the Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips in with the softened hemp milk ice cream.
- Scoop about ¼ cup onto 4 of the Enjoy Life Vanilla Honey Graham Crunchy Cookies (the “inside” of the cookie).
- Top with another cookie and use a spoon to press more of the hemp ice cream onto the sides to fill out the cookie.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and pop in the freezer for about an hour to set.
- Meanwhile, melt the ¼ cup Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips with the 2 tsp. sunflower seed oil. Remove the cookies sandwiches, one at a time, from the freezer and dip about half into the chocolate. Replace on parchment lined baking sheet in freezer and continue with the remaining cookies until they are all coated in chocolate-y goodness.
- Freeze until relatively firm, about another hour or so, and then wrap in plastic wrap until ready to enjoy.