Courtesy of Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery
Rudi’s Gluten-Free Multigrain Bread
1. Start a fire in your fireplace or heat up the grill. Ask the kids trek outside to find some long sticks.
2. After reviewing fire safety requirements with your kids, carefully roast your marshmallows.
3. While the marshmallows are roasting, put a few pieces of toast into your toaster.
4. Cut the bread into four pieces, then smash the marshmallow in between the bread slices - but not before placing a piece of chocolate on top!
5. Enjoy with a glass of milk or non-dairy alternative.
For more family-friendly gluten-free recipes, visit Rudi's Gluten-Free Recipe Box.
Learn more about non-dairy alternatives.
Plus, enter to win a gluten-free prize pack worth $100!
Celebrate the "Thrill of the Choice"