Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Curry Turkey Burgers:
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 4 gluten-free hamburger or crusty rolls (optional)
- Lettuce and tomato (optional)
- For the Salsa, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, red curry paste, garlic, ginger and sea salt in medium bowl until well blended. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Pan fry, broil or grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165° F). Serve burgers on rolls with desired toppings and salsa.