Prep time: 10 minutes (plus marinating)
Cook time: 10 to 15 minutes
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 ½ lbs. chicken thighs
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, tamari, vinegar and oil. Add the crushed red pepper flakes, tarragon and onions; stir to combine.
- Place the chicken in a large, re-sealable plastic bag. Pour in the marinade and shake to combine. Let sit for no more than 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Cook the chicken, turning once, until slightly charred and cooked throughout, 10 to 15 minutes total.