Makes 4 servings
- 4 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Cherry-Almond bars, crumbled (1 cup)
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries and quartered strawberries)
- 2 tsp. honey
- In each of four parfait glasses, spoon 2 Tbsp. yogurt, 2 Tbsp. crumbled bar, ¼ cup berries, another 2 Tbsp. yogurt, 2 Tbsp. berries, and any remaining granola.
- Drizzle each parfait with 1/2 tsp. honey. Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours before serving.