Makes 8 servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
- 1 gluten-free pie crust (recipe follows) or use purchased gluten-free deep dish pie crust
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (13.66 oz.) Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- Bake pie crust in preheated 425°F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, mix eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl until smooth. Stir in pumpkin. Gradually add coconut milk, mixing well. Pour into prebaked pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 55 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Gluten-Free Pie Crust:
- Spray 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a gluten-free non-stick cooking spray. Place 1 1/2 cups gluten-free pancake and baking mix in medium bowl.
- Cut in 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold butter, cut into chunks, with pastry blender or 2 knives until fine crumbs form.
- Add 3 to 4 Tbsp. ice water, 1 Tbsp. at a time; tossing with fork to moisten.
- Form dough into a ball. Press onto bottom and up sides of pie plate.