A French Meadow Bakery recipe by NFCA
1 box of French Meadow Bakery Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1 carton of whipping cream (or Cool Whip, thawed)
½ teaspoon vanilla
Sliced strawberries, blueberries or bananas
Crushed nuts (optional)
1. Lightly grease the insides of a muffin pan. Press each cookie dough piece into the bottom and sides of each muffin cup.
2. Bake as directed until cookies are lightly golden and firm. Remove from oven and let cool.
3. Lift cookies out of pan. If they are still warm to the touch, set cookies on a rack and allow to cool fully. While cookies are cooling, combine whipping cream and vanilla, then whip to soft peaks. If using gluten-free whipped cream alternative, gently fold in vanilla.
4. Fill each cookie cup with fruit, then top with whipped cream and nuts.
5. Get creative with this recipe! Fill the cups with your favorite gluten-free jams or preserves. For a seasonal spin, mix canned pumpkin with gluten-free vanilla pudding, then spoon into each cup and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!