Courtesy of French Meadow Bakery
4 French Meadow Bakery Gluten-Free Tortillas
½ white onion
1 Tbsp. olive oil
¼ cup mashed squash (any variety like acorn, butternut, etc.)
¾ cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
1. Chop onion into small pieces and heat olive oil in pan over medium heat.
2. When hot, add onions, stirring occasionally.
3. Cook for about 10-15 minutes until onions are golden brown. Set aside.
4. Heat pan to medium-low heat and add 1 tortilla. Top with a sprinkle of cheese. Then add half of onions and squash. Top with another sprinkle of cheese and another tortilla.
5. Cook for about 3 minutes. Flip over and cook for another 3 minutes until cheese has melted and tortillas are golden brown.
6. Repeat with remaining ingredients.