Courtesy of French Meadow Bakery
1 package French Meadow Bakery Gluten-Free Tortillas
1 cup shredded chicken (cooked)
8 oz. prepared enchilada sauce (make sure it's gluten-free)
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Drizzle 1-2 Tbsp of enchilada sauce on bottom of 9 inch baking pan.
3. Cut three of the tortillas in half.
4. Place one tortilla on the bottom of the pan. Cover bottom of pan with two tortilla halves.
5. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chicken, 1/3 of the cheese and 2 oz enchilada sauce.
6. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.
Serve with sour cream, cilantro and diced onions, if desired.