Courtesy of French Meadow Bakery
Makes 4 servings
4 slices French Meadow Gluten-Free Multigrain Bread
2 Tbsp. butter or olive oil
Seasonings: garlic powder, sea salt, oregano
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Remove crusts from bread slices.
3. Cut slices into 1 inch pieces.
4. Melt butter and add seasonings.
5. Mix until combined.
6. Add bread cubes to mixture and toss until all are evenly coated.
7. Spread on baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, flipping over after 10 minutes.
8. Serve immediately.