Courtesy of French Meadow Bakery
1 package (9.6 oz) French Meadow Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
1 cup grape tomatoes
1 Tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper
2-3 oz fresh mozzarella, roughly chopped
1 oz parmesan flakes
1 ½ cups arugula
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Toss tomatoes with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast for about 10 minutes.
3. Carefully mash the tomatoes into a sauce – they will squirt!
4. Bake pizza crusts for about 8 minutes, until edges are turning golden brown.
5. Top crusts with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 8 minutes.
6. Top with parmesan, arugula and parmesan flakes. Serve immediately.