Courtesy of Chef Simon Clarke and Allergic Living
- 6 zucchinis, halved lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 bunch garlic scapes, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 red chili, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup non-dairy alternative shreds or Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out flesh from each zucchini, dice flesh and set aside.
- On a baking tray, line up zucchini boats, cut-side up. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan. Add shallots, garlic scapes, red pepper and diced zucchini. Cook 4-6 minutes.
- Now toss in parsley and chili. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Spoon sautéed ingredients into zucchini boats. Top with non-dairy cheese (or Parmesan).
- Drizzle with olive oil. Cook for 20-22 minutes, or until boats are cooked through.