Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Makes 8 servings.
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 2/3 cup Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Fiery Thai Salsa, recipe follows (optional)
- Mix garlic salt and ginger in small bowl. Rub evenly over pork. Place pork on rack in foil-lined roasting pan.
- Roast in preheated 375°F oven 40 to 45 minutes or until desired doneness. Mix chili sauce, honey and red pepper in small bowl. Spoon over pork during last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Slice pork and serve with pan juices. Serve with Fiery Thai Salsa, if desired.
Fiery Thai Salsa: Mix 1 large ripe mango, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped, 1 to 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, 1 clove garlic, minced, and 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice in large bowl. Stir in 2 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 1 cup.