Prep Time: 45 minutes
Refrigerate: 30 minutes
Makes 12 servings.
- 7 oz. (1/2 package) Thai Kitchen Stir-Fry Rice Noodles
- 12 round rice paper wrapper (8 1/2-inch)
- 2 large red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce, for dipping
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Remove from heat. Add rice noodles, stirring to separate noodles. Let stand 8 to 10 minutes or until noodles are tender but firm. Drain well. Place in large bowl with cold water. Separate noodles fully. Set aside.
- To assemble Spring Rolls, fill 9-inch pie plate with warm water. For each spring roll, dip 1 rice paper wrapper in water to wet completely. Place on work surface. Blot dry with paper towel. Place 1/3 cup drained rice noodles in bottom third of rice paper. Layer with 4 bell pepper strips, 8 cucumber strips, 1 Tbsp. carrot, 2 avocado slices, 1/2 tsp. cilantro and 1 tsp. peanuts. Fold in sides, then gently roll tightly to enclose filling. Place spring roll on platter or tray. Cover with damp paper towels and plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining rice paper wrappers and filling ingredients to make 12 spring rolls.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours. Serve with Dipping Sauce.