Thank you for your interest in GREAT Kitchens gluten-free training, an educational program of the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA). This online course is open to chefs, general managers, registered dietitians, owners, and other foodservice professionals.
Follow the instructions below to register, enroll and complete the GREAT Kitchens courses. (To register for GREAT Schools, Colleges and Camps, NFCA's gluten-free training program for dining service directors, chefs, registered dietitians, and staff, visit this registration page.)
Creating an account | Registering for GREAT Kitchens | Taking the course
New Account Signup Instructions
- Go to https://celiaclearning.digitalchalk.com/dc/guest/login
- From the Login Page, select New Account.
- You will be directed to a Signup page. Fill in your information. All fields are required, including name, email address, password, address, and phone number. However, you are not obligated to purchase a course to create an account.
Note: The email address and password you create in this step will be required for login. Passwords require a minimum of 6 characters.
- Once signup is complete, you will be ready to register for your first course.
- Follow or copy and paste the link below.
- This will take you directly to a specific course offering catalog page. Choose the appropriate course
- Click the Add and your course will appear in your Cart at the top of the page. Click on the Cart.
- From the Cart, you can add a coupon code. To apply the coupon, enter the coupon code then select the Apply and Continue button.
- Review your account and print your Receipt.
- You are now ready to start your GREAT Kitchens course.
Once you are registered and ready to start training, follow the instructions below to access your classes.
- Log in using your email and password.
- You will be directed to your Dashboard. All courses you are currently registered for will be visible from here.
- Select the desired course to go to that course's main page.
- From the course's main page, you can select the element you wish to view.