Rules and Regulations
1. All donations of $20 or more will automatically be entered into the Gluten-Free Pantry Raid Sweepstakes. Donations must be made between May 1 and August 31, 2012. Donations can be made at the NFCA website at www.CeliacCentral.org/pantryraid or by mailing a check to National Foundation for Celiac Awareness, P.O. Box 544, Ambler, PA 19002. Proceeds from the Gluten-Free Pantry Raid will benefit NFCA’s educational programs related to healthcare and patient services.
2. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and legal residents of the Continental United States to be eligible for this sweepstakes. Void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law.
3. NFCA employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes.
4. Prize winners will be selected by a random drawing from the pool of eligible participants on September 5, 2012 at the NFCA offices located at 124 South Maple Street, Ambler, PA. The random drawing will be conducted by the judge of the sweepstakes whose decision is final and binding. Participants will be notified via email on or before September 13, 2012. Winners will have seven (7) days to respond. Winners who do not respond within that timeframe will forfeit their prize and NFCA will select an alternative winner from the pool of participants. The sweepstakes prizes, when claimed in accordance with the Rules and Regulations, will be awarded. In the event of a dispute as to any winner's identity, entries will be deemed made by the holder of the e-mail acount associated with the entry. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Gluten-Free Pantry Raid winners must agree to participate in sweepstakes announcements and to be filmed during the Gluten-Free Shopping Spree and In-Home Consultation. Except where prohibited, the winners must execute a publicity release, which must be received by NFCA within 7 days of notification or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
6. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a pantry makeover including a gluten-free shopping spree with Alice Bast, NFCA founder & president, an in-home consultation with a dietitian experienced in gluten-free consulting, and an assortment of cooking tools and gadgets. (Valued at $3,000) One (1) Second Prize winner will receive a private cooking consultation via Skype with Chef Dan Kohler, star of NFCA's Alternative Appetites, with meal planning for gluten-free dinner for six plus a basket of gluten-free goodies. (Valued at $500). Two (2) Runner-Up Prize winners will receive a basket of gluten-free goodies (Each valued at $250). No substitution of prize for cash or other goods and services is permitted. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners. Winners will be announced on NFCA’s website, Facebook page and Twitter.
7. NFCA is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the sweepstakes. NFCA is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries.
8. NFCA reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes in the event that the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond our control which corrput or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes.
9. No donation is required to enter or win the sweepstakes. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Click here to enter without contributing. You will be requested to enter your name, address and email address. When you submit your entry online, you will be entered into the random prize drawing.