From Tina and Miranda Jade Turbin of GlutenFreeHelp.info
3 small apples
1/3 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. gluten-free flour mix
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. nutmeg
1 gluten-free pie crust
1. Peel apples.
2. Cut apples into thin, small pieces.
3. In a bowl with a lid, mix apples, sugar, gluten-free flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. Seal and refrigerate for 12 or more hours to allow the mixture to get juicy.
5. Cut pie crust into circles to fit and place in mini tart pans (about 2-inch pans), about 10 such pans.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Fill crusts with apple mixture.
8. Put extra crust pieces on top and add some slivered almonds if you wish, sprinkle with sugar.
If you have extra apple mix and mix, you can make “apple burritos” by rolling up the apple mixture in extra crust and sprinkling sugar on top.
10. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes until golden brown.