Courtesy of Crunchmaster
Makes 12 to 14 mushrooms
- 1 (14oz.) container fresh stuffing mushrooms
- ¾ cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided.
- ½ cup finely crushed Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup green onion
- ½ tsp. onion salt
- Rinse mushrooms thoroughly and remove stems. Trim and finely chop stems and place in a large mixing bowl. Shred the swiss cheese (or use pre-shredded swiss cheese), and add ½ cup to the mixing bowl. Reserve ¼ cup of the cheese for topping.
- Add the crushed Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers, sour cream, green onion, and onion salt into the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place mushroom caps top down on to a 9 x 12 –inch baking sheet. Fill each cap with the stuffing mixture from the bowl. Be sure to press the mixture firmly into each mushroom. Sprinkle with the remaining Swiss cheese.
- Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.