Restore Your Health. Reclaim Your Life. Take the Pledge.
What does it mean to Take the Pledge? It means much more than just committing 100% to your gluten-free diet.
By taking the Pledge, you’re promising to take a proactive approach to managing your health in just three easy steps - whether it’s learning more about celiac disease itself, promising to be more diligent about recognizing and preventing cross-contact or participating in the many forms of research focused on celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity (‘gluten sensitivity’).
National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) President Alice Bast shares her take on Take the Pledge. Watch the short clip below!
Why Should You Take the Pledge?
Everyone has their own personal reason for taking the Pledge. Whatever your reason, NFCA will be here to help you keep your Pledge commitment. We'll check in with you throughout 2014 to learn more about your progress and provide you with the resources you need.
NFCA encourages you to Take the Pledge!
When you fill out the Pledge form below, you promise to:
- The gluten-free diet is not a fad. We know this, you know this - it's a treatment that's here to stay.
- Celiac disease is not a food allergy. Let's take this opportunity to set the record straight!
- We can work together to amplify our voice to raise awareness of gluten-related disorders.
- We are in the driver's seat when it comes to managing our own health.
- You play a key role in helping family members understand their risk for this genetic autoimmune disease.
- 83% of people with celiac disease remain undiagnosed. We have the power to change that by sharing our personal stories and raising awareness of the signs and symptoms.
Hear from gluten-free bloggers who have already taken the Pledge.
Are You Ready? Step 1: Officially Take the Pledge
Are you ready to join NFCA on our mission to raise awareness of gluten-related disorders, advance celiac disease research and improve the quality of life for those on a gluten-free diet? NFCA will be with you every step of the way. We look forward to connecting with you throughout 2014!
When you Take the Pledge, you will automatically be entered to win gluten-free products from Blue Diamond. Learn more about Blue Diamond's gluten-free products here.